OUR MAJOR SPONSORS
HOW YOU WILL HELP THE CLUB
For the club to continue developing stars of the future, we must operate in a financially responsible and sustainable manner whilst ensuring that the sport remains affordable for players and families.
It is for this reason we seek the sponsorship and support of local, community minded businesses.
- To provide playing strips for all teams.
- Providing training and playing equipment including, but not limited to; balls,
- nets, cones.
- Preparation and printing of newsletters and other publications.
- Hire and maintenance of grounds, canteen equipment and clubroom facilities including lighting and ground marking.
- Referee payments.
- Advertising and promotion.
- Junior development programs.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS
We will work with all our sponsors to make sure that there is mutual benefit for all. Not only will we promote our partners in our club material and signage, but we will also implore our players, families and friends to support our sponsors businesses. We will also provide:
- Access to committee members for any concerns or requests.
- A Commitment to the relevant Codes of Conduct of the AWFA.
- Representation of your company in a sporting manner.
- Promotion of your organisation within the club and association where appropriate.
- Welcome your participation and involvement in after game activities and other functions.
- Encouragement for all club members and associates to support the sponsor’s business